Saturday, January 16, 2021

If I got trapped in a zoo ...

I think I would be safe, all the animals are safe aren’t they?

Making friends with the animals would be sensible, especially the ones that could find food for me. I would have to keep away from the ones that might think I was food.

I would like to stay with the monkeys as they can do what we can do, and even the things we get told off for doing. If they thought I was important they would share their food with me and play with me that would be really great.

Spying on the animals would be a fun thing to do but I would have to hide until it gets dark. Most of them hunt at night, at least in their natural world they do, and I could help with that, but I must be careful, A few small animals would do the job, but too many and they would be missed.

I like the idea of talking to the animals in their own language and could have great fun copying the hyena-hunting call to the deer and roaring like a lion to the zebras, and anyone can do monkey calls.

Walking with the penguins would be such a laugh, but they might be sleeping. Perhaps polar bear noises would wake them up?

I think it might be a good idea to hold Mum’s hand and leave the zoo with her.

JT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello child, welcome to life!

This will seem a strange and fearful place to you, no doubt, a jumble of shapes and colours at this stage which you won't have the knowl...